Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits, bridles and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 14mm
Lengths of branches: 70mm
Sensogan, alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the cooper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as Aurigan.
• Slanting mouthpiece with a smooth, rounded and forward angled port
• Slightly curved mouthpiece relieves the middle of the tongue and lower pressure on the tongue edges
• Even distribution of pressure when taking the reins
• Brilliant for introducing a rider or a horse gently to a Weymouth bit
• Higher poll pressure with 7 cm cheeks, leverage effect slightly delayed
This unique Weymouth with its slanting mouthpiece and a smooth, rounded port is angled forward and enables fine distribution of pressure on the tongue.
The bit takes advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue ensuring precise rein aids.
Suitable for horses that dislike tongue pressure. Brilliant for introducing a horse gently to a Weymouth bit.
The slanting mouthpiece encourages the harmony between the rider‘s hand and the horse‘s mouth, providing a relaxed and secure contact to the Weymouth.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !