Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits, bridles and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Rings size: 70mm
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 18mm
Sensogan, alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the cooper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as Aurigan.
• Anatomically adapted mouthpiece, middle link angled forward by 45°
• Helps to create more control over strong horses that evade a contact
• Extremely versatile - offers 4 different rein options
• Depending on where the reins are attached, varying degrees of lever action intensify the rider‘s aids
• Using a curb strap can limit the poll pressure and additionally acts onto the lower jaw
KK ULTRA bits are the pioneers of modern bits because they have been developed on the basis of scientific research.
They achieve their unique, precise effect through the special 45° angle of the middle link.
Compared to conventional bits, the middle link has also been shortened. This anatomical adaptation noticeably optimises the effect compared to conventional double jointed bits.
When the reins are taken up, the middle link – also known as the “lozenge” because of its striking shape – gently rolls over the central part of the horse’s tongue, stimulating its sense of touch. The connecting rings to the middle piece roll softly over the tongue without exerting pressure.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !