Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 16mm
Size of branches: 45mm
Sensogan, alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the cooper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as Aurigan.
• Oval shape enlarges the contact surface on the tongue for a soft influence
• Designed for horses that occasionally pull against the hand but are too sensitive for stronger bits
• Enables precise and effective rein aids due to acting on tongue, poll and lower jaw
• The leverage effect on the poll can be varied by different rein options
• Optimal utilisation of the limited space in the horse’s mouth
Novocontact bits are designed to create a unique oval shape which widens the contact surface on the tongue while the rider keeps a steady contact.
As the rider gives a rein aid the mouthpiece turns forward and the contact surface gets narrower, ensuring more precise and effective communication.
novocontact bits improve the interaction between horse and rider for a better contact and acceptance of the bit.
Double jointed novocontact bits are also ideal to use on horses that occasionally tend to pull against the hand, but are too sensitive to be ridden with stronger bits.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !