Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 16mm
Lengths of branches: 70mm
Sensogan, alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the cooper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as Aurigan.
• High, smooth, rounded and forward angled port, relieves the tongue
• Shape adapted to the sensitive palatal arch and tapered towards the center
• The impulse to put the tongue over the bit is nearly neutralised
• Enables particularly sensitive rein aids
• Ideal for horses with fleshy tongues and horses that evade tongue pressure by pulling up or sticking out the tongue
• Higher poll pressure with 7 cm cheeks, leverage effect slightly delayed
The optimum fit of the Bemelmans Weymouth keeps the horse on the bit. It has a smooth, rounded port and the shape of the mouthpiece is adapted to the sensitive palatal arch. The thickness is tapered towards the centre. The acceptance of this bit results in soft and even distribution of pressure across the entire tongue due to the exceptional form of the mouthpiece. The horse‘s impulse to put the tongue over the bit is nearly neutralised.
A Weymouth that meets with highest requirements, resulting in relaxed and contented horses.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !