Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits, bridles and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Rings size: 45mm
Shank length: 160mm
Mouthpiece type: full (not hollow)
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 14mm
Benefits of the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle:
• More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull – and with lateral flexibility of the external parts of the bit
• Aids are more effective and gentle on the mouth
• Easier and faster communication between horse and rider
• Optimal effect with minimal pressure on the reins, ideal for horses which are going against the rider’s hand
• The EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has stood the test in show jumping, because here it can be difficult to bring the horse back to the hand.
• Using bits that are too severe often makes the horse to cautious, resulting in a lack of impulsion before the jump. This negative effect does not occur with the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle.
• If required, the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has a strong leverage effect on the horse. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and comfortable action on tongue and bars.
• The EZ-CONTROL bit admits a more precise impact on the horse even with reduced pressure on the Reins
Benefits of the crossbar snaffle:
• The long bars enhance the impact on the horse’s mouth from outside, thus facilitating the contact with the outside rein
• The leverage effect of the crossbar snaffle is low but can be increased by the insertion of additional bars – which fasten the upper bars to the bridle.
• The crossbar snaffle is particularly suitable for the training of young horses and for lunging.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Full cheek bit: The most channelising bit, often used for young horses.
Easy-control, more control, less pressure:
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !