Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits, bridles and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Benefits of an EZ-Control Pelham Bit:
• More effective impact – rigid effect only in direction of pull with flexibility of external bit parts
• More effective and mouth-friendly aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Especially effective in horses that tend to pull
• EZ-Control Pelhams have proven their worth in jumping where it is often difficult to slow the horse down before the next jump.
• If the bit is too harsh, the horses get too cautious and fail to speed up. This will not happen with the EZ-Control Pelham.
• If required, the EZ-Control Pelham has a strong leverage effect on the horse.
• As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and comfortable action on tongue and bars.
• The EZ-Control Pelham allows more direct aids with less pressure on the reins.
Benefits of the Pelham bit:
• Can be ridden with one or two reins.
• Pull and leverage effect can be applied as required
Special Benefits of the Cheeks:
• The special features of a Stübben STEELtec Pelham are its short shanks
• They enable a direct impact on the horse with short rein movement
• A direct impact is very helpful in jumping, particularly in fast turns between the jumps
• The flat hooks prevent the horse’s lips from being pinched.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 14mm
Lengths of branches: 50mm
Pelham bit: compromise between the double bridle and the bridle. The elevator effect depends on the length of the cheeks. Can be used with a curb chained or 2 pairs of reins. Our pelham's upper part is 1cm longer which makes the curb chain looser and sives the horse more comfort.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !