Mors & More | Sale and Rental service of bits, bridles and accessories for horses
Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Out of stock - Please contact us
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
Thickness of the mouthpiece: 16mm
Size rings: 65mm
Sensogan, alloy of copper, manganese and zinc. Manganese hardens the cooper without influencing the natural oxidation process of it. Due to the manganese, the alloy gets by with less copper content but achieves an equivalent oxidation behaviour as Aurigan.
• Ergonomical shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, middle link angled forward by 45°
• Mouthpiece with a unique roller in the centre section
• Improves chewing activity, concentration and attention of the horse
• Allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece
• Lies steady in the horse’s mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth
• Supports sideways acting rein aids
Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not exert pressure on sensitive parts of the mouth.
They are a further development of the KK ULTRA bits. The middle link or joint is angled forward by 45° and uses the sensitive sense of touch of the tongue.
Thanks to the ergonomic shape, the rein aids reach the horse‘s mouth in a more targeted manner. The pressure generated by the rein aid is distributed over the entire tongue, which acts like a cushion in the mouth.
The mouthpiece fits perfectly into the tongue and mouth contours and the effect is precise and effective. When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide a confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
Please enter the required fields!
Adresse e-mail invalide
Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.
Votre demande d'inscription à la newsletter a bien été prise en compte !